Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Sweet Girl Layout 3



This is the third of 4 layouts from the Close to My Heart Sweet Girl paper packet.  I add card stock to the paper packet to make the layouts.  I base the layouts on the Workshop Your Way layouts, but I always make changes to them.  I add photo mats and larger pictures and different paper.  The 4th layout is what I come up with based on what paper I have left.




For this layout I have added Peach and White card stock for the photo mats.  I am also using a different side of the B&T duo paper as I like this look better.  Zip strips were used to accent the layout and I used Silver glitter gems for some bling on the journal spot. 

There is room for a title on the left side of the layout.


To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:
http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment