Saturday, June 15, 2013

Flowers Birthday Card

I have decided to enter this card as well in the Color My Heart: Color Dare #47. The challenge is to use the Honey and you may also use neutrals.  So I have chosen Honey, Grey and White as the neutral.

Please visit the Color Dare at this blog:
http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2013/06/color-dare-47-honey.html

Card made using Close to My Heart (CTMH) Honey and Black cardstock. 
Flowers and leaves cut with the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and stamped with the Girls Rock (C1538) set in Honey, Grey Wool and Grey Flannel.  Happy Birthday from the Joyful Birthday (B1419) stamp set in Daisy White.
Grey Washi tape and Pearls from CTMH as well.
Inside of card below.

7 comments:

  1. Love the way you mixed up the stamps on this one! I love this "girls rock" stamp set--it looks fantastic in any colour combination. THe black background really makes these gorgeous blooms POP! Thanks for linking this one up at Color My Heart, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, this card turned out great, I love those flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at CMH Color Dare this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tellin' ya...grey and yellow just floats my creative boat these days. Love, love, love this card. So glad you shared it with us at Color My Heart. I don't have these particular stamps, but I'll be CASEing this with ones similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card for Color my Heart! I so enjoy this creation. Thanks for joining us this week at Color my Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Becca! The yellow/grey is fantastic even on flowers! Love the washi touch too! Thanks so much for linking up and playing along with the Color Dare this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those flowers, and the inside of your card is perfectly finished! The neutrals you chose look really great with honey! Thanks for joining in again at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete