Saturday, July 20, 2013

Color Dare 52

Color Dare # 52 - Ruby, Twilight, and Olive.  I have added White as my neutral.

http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2013/07/color-dare-52-ruby-twilight-and-olive.html

 Close to my Heart colors Twilight, Olive, Ruby with neutral Daisy white.
 
Petitie Scalloped Circle Spellbinder use to cut dress, 2 different size oval punches to create handle and flap on purse.  Label punch to ceate the purse.  Dots and hatch embossing folders.  Olive background sanded to revel white core. Ribbon and bling from stash.
 
Inside of card below.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, some VERY creative paper-punching went into this darling card. Love the little purses, in particular. Thanks for including your recipe-for-success, and great job decorating the inside, too. Glad you took the Color My Heart dare this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love those dress cards, like the purse added to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how cute! That purse is darling, and I love the inside!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Color My Heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so clever to create a dress and purse with punches! This is a really great card. I like the inside too. Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete