Saturday, August 31, 2013

Color Dare 58 card - Sky, Sweet Leaf and Buttercup

This card won the Color My Heart Color Dare 58



Color Dare #58 Sky, Sweet Leaf and Buttercup

http://www.colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2013/08/color-dare-58-sky-sweet-leaf-buttercup.html


 Close to My Heart cardstock in Buttercup, Sky, Sweet Leaf, Whisper and Daisy White. 
Background D1559 Geometric Backgrounds Flair, sentiment D1560 Holiday Tags Occasions.
Inks used were Sky and Sweet Leaf, ribbon was from my stash in Sweet Leaf and bling from stash as well. The Whisper and Daisy White are the neutrals I have used in this card.
Inside of card below.
Sentiment from CC1025 You are My Happy Icons & Sentiments. Small present from D1382 Holiday Hoopla


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the details, especially that you decorated the inside of the card, too! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this week at Color my Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the layers and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inside and out! Love all the paper layers! Thanks so much for playing along this week over at the Color Dare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning the Color Dare Diamond award with this wonderful card! We would love to have you join us as a Guest Designer in a future color dare. Are you up for the challenge? Please contact me at mflayer at comcast dot net for more details.

    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete