Sunday, December 1, 2013

Magnolia Birthday Card - tilda with presents


Birthday card for my granddaughter's 8th birthday.  I love the Magnolia stamps and coloring them with Copics.  I wish more people would tell the colors they used when coloring with Copics.  It just gives everyone an idea of how a card may look.  No 2 people color the same way.
Today I have made s shaped card as well.

The shapes were cut with Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frame 7.  I used the largest one to make the card base.
Paper was American Crafts, K&C Company and White CTMH card stock.
Copics used:
Dress, socks - V12, V15, V17
Apron, hair bows - R81, R83, R85
Shoes - W1, W4, W6
Hair - YR00, YR02, YR04, YR09, E07, E09
Blue present - B01, B26
Yellow present - YR02, YG05
Purple present - V12, V15 - bow Y23, Y26
Skin - E000, E00, E21, R20
The little tag was from Taylored expressions - Designer Mini Tags
Happy birthday stamp was from SU - Tiny tiny wishes
Cupcake brad was from my stash.
Inside saying is from Hero Arts
Quickutz present die cut used on the inside.
 
Inisde of card below.

No comments:

Post a Comment