Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cotton Candy, Ruby and Sunset page - Color Dare 80

This layout is very similar to a layout I did a few years ago for Halloween.  I love the border so decided to do this layout in these colors for this Color Dare.
 
 
 This page was made with Close to My Heart Daisy White, Sunset and Cotton Candy cardstock.
Stamp set CTMH D1350 Tender Tags stamped in Cotton Candy, Ruby and Sunset.
 
I have an optional mat in the image below.  This Daisy White cardstock was spritzed with Cotton Candy, Ruby and Sunset re-inkers for a spatter look.  I am not sure which I like better, so I have used dotto to attach the last layer. Which design do you like better?
 
Mats cut at 8 6/16  x 8 6/16 inches in Sunset, 8 3/16 x 8 3/16 inches in Cotton Candy and 8 x 8 inches in the spatters Daisy White.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Love how you used this colour dare and made this border, may have to scraplift this idea sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great job on using the colors for the Color Dare! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great start to a personalized game board! Both versions are great, but I like the pink center better. Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete