Friday, April 11, 2014

Dots Birthday Card

I made the top 3 in Sketch 50

This card is entered in the Atlantic Hearts Sketch 50 Challenge
 
 
I love dots and Washi tape, so this card has both.
Card made with Close to My Heart (CTMH) Colonial White, Honey and Kraft card stock.
CTMH Dot and Chevron Embossing Folders
CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge page 80 frame cut at 2 inches in Colonial White and 2 1/4 inches Honey
Stamped with CTMH D1536 Perfect Fit Frames 2 Flair and B1417 Perfect Fit Birthday Occasions.
Frame stamped in Chocolate and balloons and words in Honey.
Washi tape is from my stash.
CTMH Mocha Opaques gems.
Scallop cut with the CTMH Scallop punch.
 
Inside of card below.
 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice job on this card! Matches the sketch nicely. Love the Washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bright and cheerful card, and I love the pattern mixing with the embossing! Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, I love it! I love the bright polka dots and the mixing of embossed patterns, I am always so afraid to mix patterns and your card shows me it is ok to mix away! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a polka dot lover, nor a washi tape user, but your card makes me want to try both. Great job ! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, it just screams birthday! Thanks for playing along with us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the combination of your embossing! Great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete