Saturday, May 10, 2014

Color Dare 93 - Hey There.

This card is entered in the


Card made using Close to My Heart Inks in Honey, Cranberry, Twilight, Juniper and VersaMark. Card stock is CTMH Daisy White and Juniper. Clear embossing powder.
 
Image and saying are from CTMH D1586 - Ivy Lane Cardmaking workshop.
I embossed the stamped image in clear and then just daubered the honey, cranberry and twilight inks overs the images.  There is a little  bit of juniper in between the images as well.
 
Inside of card below.
 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Cheryl! I love the technique you used with these colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you did the emboss-resist technique! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete