Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pink Animal Layout

I have so much fun making baby layouts and I have many different dies from different manufactures to use for these.  For this layout I have some Quickutz exclusive dies from different Scrapbook stores.
 
An older Close to My Heart designer paper set was used as well as black, pear and Daisy white CTMH cardstock.
 
Top and bottom borders on both pages  2 x 12 inches
Pear border -  1 1/2 x 12 inches , edged with EK Success border punch
3/4 x 12 inches pink polka dot over top of pear border.
Mats - 4 x 6 inches in pear, 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 inches in black and 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches pink polka dot.
Journal spot is a bit smaller and I forgot to measure that one.
Saying on pink polka dot is from Stampendous.
Quickutz  Tiger, Lamb Hippo Zebra
 
Close up of pages below.



No comments:

Post a Comment