Saturday, August 12, 2017

Prickly Pear Layout 1

 The layouts are based on CTMH Workshop Your Way.  I usually change it up just a tiny bit as I like to mat most of my photos.  I also sometimes change which side of the B&T Duo paper.  I may also change the size of the photo mats or add more as I like my layouts to have multiple pictures.
We always make four 2 page layouts from the paper packs.  I simply add a bit more card stock and there is always paper left over for cards or some other craft.

This is made from the CTMH Prickly Pear paper packet.


I used Sea Glass card stock for the photo mats the large ones are 4 x 6 and made the 2 small ones
are 3 1/2 x 3 1/2.
Prickly Pear sequins add a bit of bling to this layout.


To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:
http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment