Thursday, November 9, 2017

Tag Party

Every year we get together and make tags for the holidays.  This year this is the complete set of what we will be making.  I will have posts with smaller sets of tags so that you can see them all.


I used many different tools and products to make these tags.  

The candle, angel, layered tree,both penguins, reindeer, mitten and Dec 25th are all SVG files from Treasure Box Designs.


The big white tags were made with Washi tape and then I cut out from dies the embellishment, the dies were from Spellbinder, Close to My Heart, Stamping Up and just some punches I have. 

The 2 ornament tags were made with Stampin Up dies as well as the reindeer and snowman folder tags.  

The folded Christmas Tree was an SVG file from Dreaming Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment