Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Beary Christmas Layout 5


I really love this paper it is from the CTMH Beary Christmas paper packet I offered my club 5 layouts this time.  This is accomplished by adding extra card stock in coordinating colors.


Most of my pictures are 4 x 6 so I do try to make most photo mats that size on my layouts.  You can always trim a 4 x 6 a little bit.  The 2 smaller mats, one could be used to journal and the other for a photo.  Once pictures are on you can always add more embellishments.
CTMH Cranberry, Fern and Daisy White card stock were added for this layout.  The other paper was what was left from the paper packet after doing 4 other layouts.  I love the zip strips you can always use them to add a quick design element to your pages.



To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment