Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Chelsea Gardens layout 4

This is the fourth layout from the Chelsea Gardens paper packet.  I base the layouts on the Workshop Your Way layouts.  However, I mat the photo's and usually make the photo's larger. I love dots so I saved this paper for this layout and did not use it in layout one for the 2 x 2 squares.  Instead I cut down some of the pocket cards into 2 x 2 inch squares.  This allowed me to have an extra layout this month.


I have added Charcoal card stock photo mats.  They are all 4 x 6 photo mats.  For the journal spot I used a pocket card trimmed down and some left over Juniper card stock from a previous layout. Zip strips and bling is from Chelsea Gardens dots and gems.


To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment