Monday, March 12, 2018

Making Waves layout 1

There will be 5 layouts made from the Close to My Heart Make Waves paper packet.  I have added card stock to the paper packet and I have based the first three layouts on the Workshop your Way layouts from CTMH, however, I like to mat my pictures and I like spaces for larger pictures.


I added 2 Daisy White base pages and Pixie card stock photo mats.  I changed it up to use five 4 x 6 inch photo mats and one small 3 x 4 inch photo mat.  The journal spot is a pocket card matted on Pixie card stock.  The bling is Make Waves sequence & gems and Make Wave shimmer trim.


To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

4 comments:

  1. Id like to have contact whit you but i dont know how 🙃
    ellen_vandenbergen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen,

      What information are you looking for? Please let me know. Thank you.

      Delete