Sunday, April 7, 2019

So Much Happy Layout 1

This is the firsts of 4 layouts from the Close to My Heart So Much Happy paper packet.  I add cardstock to make the layouts and a base them on the Workshop Your Way layouts with changes to them that my client prefer like 4 x 6 photos and more photos.


For this layout I have added Clover cardstock and Daisy White cardstock for the base pages.  The strips were cut from the B&T Duo paper in the packet and I also have used the 'So Much Happy' Washi tape as well as some yellow stripped Washi from my stash.

The Clover photo mat on page one is sized to hold two 4 x 6 pictures side by side.

The accents are the So Much Happy puffy stickers.

To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:
http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment