Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Feels Like Home Layout 4

This is the final layout using the Feels Like Home CTMH paper packet and then extra CTMH cardstock.  I base the layouts on the 'Workshop Your Way' layouts, but I change them all a bit using different paper and cardstock photo mats and larger photo mats.  Those a few of the things I change.


For this layout I added one Daisy White cardstock base and Charcoal cardstock for photo mats.  The Sugarplum and black cardstock is what was left from the other pages.

There is still one B&T duo page of the black flowers left and little bit of the pink flowers B&T duo and a little bit of dot paper. With more cardstock I could make one more simple layout.

To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:
http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment