Wednesday, July 3, 2019

True Love Layout 3

This is the third of 4 layouts using the Close to My Heart True Love paper packet and then extra cardstock.  The layouts are based on the Workshop Your Way layouts with changes to them. It could be a different side of the paper, it is more photo mats and larger photo mats as my clients prefer more than one picture on a layout and like larger pictures as well.


On this layout I have added Sapphire cardstock for the photo mats and accents.  I used one of the bulk True Love papers as well for the striped accent.  Daisy white is again used the the journal spot and White Pears for accent.

I also used the CTMH stitched square and CTMH stitched quilt shapes to add some fun little accents to this page.

To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:
http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment