Sunday, February 9, 2020

Balloon Festival Layout 1

 I went to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta in 2016.  There really is no way to describe watching all of the balloons inflate and take off when there are hundreds of them, and walking among them while they do this.  It was an awesome vacation.  I have made this layout to try and show how many balloons there were.  There is really no way to show this as I am not a photographer, but below is what I came up with to remind me of this vacation.  I will be doing many more pages, this is just the beginning and I am trying something different here with some of the layouts using a Mosaic Moments die for the little one inch squares with balloons below. This allow me to get way more balloons on a layout.



Close up of pages below


No comments:

Post a Comment