Saturday, March 13, 2021

Sweet Safari Layout 02 - CTMH

 This is the 2nd layout from the Close to My Heart Sweet Safari paper, 2 packs, and 1 coordinating cardstock pack.  I based this layout on a layout another CTMH Maker made, Chris Robertson  However, they are different.  My club likes to mat most of the pictures and they prefer larger pictures so that is how I design the layouts.


I just love die cuts and I do literally have thousands of them, so I try to use them on all my layouts as I think they a bit of fun.  I used for the 2 large animals some old Quickutz 4 x 4 dies and for the small animals they are Cottage Cutz dies. 

The journal spot was made with one of the CTMH bracket dies.

To purchase Close to My Heart products please visit my website 

 https://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com/

          






No comments:

Post a Comment