Monday, April 26, 2021

Daisy Meadows Layout 4 CTMH

 This is the 4th layout my club is making using the Close to My Heart Daisy Meadows paper packet (2) and the Daisy Meadows coordinating cardstock.  I did base this layout on one another CTMH Maker made, (Ashley Tianna Belicki), but I have made modifications on mine so it is not exactly the same. This is way easier to do than you might think.  :)

I added Daisy White, Fern and Almond cardstock to make this layout.  I did spritz the Daisy White paper with Peacock ink.  

I used the CTMH Hexagon dies to make the hexagons on this layout.  I love that they have a little stitched border on the edge.  

The journal spot was made with the CTMH Hexagon die and another hexagon die I had on hand.

Daisy Meadows dots were added for an accent.

To purchase Close to My Heart products please visit my website 

 https://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment