Monday, July 19, 2021

Stars and Sparklers 03 CTMH

This is the second of 4 layouts from the Stars and Sparklers (2) Close to My Heart paper packet and coordinating cardstock.  I always get 2 packet packets as it allows more design options.  There is enough paper left over to make embellishment, or titles for the other pages, or even some cards.  

The journal spot was created with a Spellbinder die.  I have angled the photo mats just a little for some added interest.  I don't believe everything always has to be straight on or even.

When I use a patterned paper as the base and cover most of it in cardstock, I cut out the middle and use that design paper on another layout.  The only time I do not do this is when I use white cardstock for a base page.

To purchase Close to My Heart products please visit my website 

 https://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment