Thursday, April 21, 2022

Sweet as Honey Layout 2 - CTMH

 Here is the second  of 6 layouts using the Close to My Heart Sweet as Honey paper packet (2) and the Sweet as Honey coordinating cardstock.   I always have a journal spot so can at least put the people names and date on your layouts. I added 2 Daisy White pieces of cardstock for the base pages of this layout.

On this layout the photo mats are the white background.  I just placed 2 Kraft cardstock 4 x 6 papers on the first side so that you can see that you can get four 4 x 6 pictures on this 2 page layout.

I used a Close to My Heart border punch to make the doily border on the toward the top of the page.  The journal spot was created using dies on hand.  I did add a bit extra black cardstock for the design elements.

To purchase Close to My Heart products please visit my website 

 https://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment