Saturday, March 25, 2023

Fall layout using CTMH Crisp Air paper

The large moose and pumpkin were purchased from PaperPiecingMemories ByBabs, she does awesome work.  While I do make SVG files as well I am not an artist so mine never look as awesome as Babs.  The other accents were made by me with dies I have on hand.  

This layout I made some time ago with the Close to My Heart Crip Air paper packet.  I design layouts for my CTMH club every month and now I am finally adding pictures to some of them. Some people do not understand how you can design without the pictures, but I do that all the time.  

While this is an older paper packet CTMH continually adds new papers.  If interested in any CTMH products check out my link below.  Thank youl

To purchase Close to My Heart products please visit my website 

 https://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment