Saturday, February 9, 2019

I Heart Us Layout 1

We will be making 4 layouts from the Close to My Heart I Heart US paper packet.  By adding extra cardstock we can easily make 4 layouts with some paper left over for perhaps even a 5th layout or cards.  The layouts are based on the CTMH Workshop Your Way layouts with some variations.


For this layout I added 2 Daisy White card stock sheets for the base pages and Canary cardstock for the photo mats.   My clients like larger and more photos and they also like to mat their photos.  

The embellishments are the I Heart Us complements and sequins.  I have also used some black shimmer trim.  The journal spot was made using a Spellbinder dies that is embossed.


To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:
http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment