Monday, February 11, 2019

I Heart Us Layout 2

This is the second layout from the Close to My Heart I Heart US paper packet.  By adding extra cardstock we can easily make 4 layouts with some paper left over for perhaps even a 5th layout or cards.  The layouts are based on the CTMH Workshop Your Way layouts with some variations.


For this layout I used the green B&T duo paper for the base pages.  I have also made 2 photo mats on page 1 and a larger photo mat area on page 2.

Daisy White cardstock was added for photo mats on page 1 and the pink dot B&T duo paper is the photo mats on page 2.   

The embellishments are the I Heart Us complements and sequins.  I have popped the flower complements on this layout.  The journal spot was made using a Creative Expressions Atlantic Ocean die that was embossed.  


To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment