Thursday, December 26, 2019

Baby-Child-block-with-TeddyBear-in-brown-01

Here is another block I have done.  The brown vinyl worked great, the golden vinyl is fine when not lighted, but once lighted the fox disappears.  So next time the fox would be in brown as well.  I use holographic paper as I love what it does to the lights.  I use it on the front and back both, so that adds $10 to the cost of making these, but the end result is worth the cost as it just adds another element to these. 

 

Most people do not put something on the back, but I do just so it is not blank and I don't want to block it off with paper or something else.  This color did not work as well as I thought, however it is still cute and I am not about to scrap $6 worth of product and 1 1/2 hours work as most people never look at the back.
 Below lighted.

I really love making these.

No comments:

Post a Comment