Thursday, December 12, 2019

Holly Jolly layout 3


This is the third layout using the Close to My Heart Holly Jolly paper packet and the Holly Jolly coordinating cardstock package. I love the little corner details as it changes up the layout.  I love the little zip stips on the paper and I always use some of those from the paper packet in the layouts that I do.


I used some of the White cardstock from previous layouts on this layout and part of the one bulk piece of paper to add the fun little corners on this layout.  I used the Close to My Heart Tags dies to add the journal spot and a snowflake die I had on hand for the snowflake.  THe bling is the Holly Jolly dots.

To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:
http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

Close up of pages below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment