Thursday, July 23, 2020

Aurora Layout 5 CTMH

Here is a bonus layout from the CMTH Aurora paper packet.  There is still a little bit of paper left for adding a title later on. I added 2 base pages in Sage cardstock and Evergreen cardstock for photo mats.  

The journal spot was cut with the CTMH Stitched Rectangle Frame die.  The photo mats are 4 x 6 and one 4 x 4.  The triangle were cut from two 6 x 6 inch pieces of plaid paper.  I had some Peacock cardstock left so I accented the triangle pieces with that.
I have left spaces for a title and/or embellishments once I add pictures and those always make the layout pop.  I like to leave some pages open to whatever pictures I may have as I design layouts and then look for pictures to work.  

To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:
http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment