Friday, July 24, 2020

Stitched Together Layout 5 CTMH

I had a bit of paper left over after making 4 layouts from the Close to My Heart Stitched Together paper packet and coordinating cardstock.  So I decided to make this bonus layout.  I really loved this patterned paper, so it is in several of the layouts, however they all look a bit different.  There is still a bit of paper left to make a title if desired or add other embellishment die cuts.
I added 2 Lemonade cardstock base pages and one Sapphire for photo mats. 
The accents were cut with my diamonds border die.  The journal spot was made with the double stitched square die that I angled to match the diamond borders I added to this layout.  I used some leftover Sweet Leaf cardstock and the blue dotted patterned paper with Sapphire in the diamond border die.

To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:
http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

All 5 layouts - shown again


To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:
http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment