Sunday, November 8, 2020

Bloom-with-Grace-01

 Here is the first of 5 layouts my club is making from Close to My Heart Bloom with Grace paper pack and cardstock pack.  We actually bought 2 of the Bloom with Grace printed paper packs for these layouts.  We liked both sides so much, we wanted to be able to use all the papers in the layouts.  This design was based on a layout created by Amy Raimy another CTMH maker.  The designs are not exact, but the basic idea is similar.

For this layout I added an a sheet of French Vanilla cardstock for the photo mats and the journal spot.

The journal spot was cut with the CTMH Stitched Scalloped Brackets die.
The sunflower accents were cut with a Quickutz dies.  I have tons of dies, so I try to incorporate them in my layouts as it adds just that extra little bit of zing to the layouts.

To purchase Close to My Heart products please visit my website 

 https://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com/

Close up of the journal spot and one sunflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment