Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Bloom-with-Grace-02

Here is the second of 5 layouts my club is making from Close to My Heart Bloom with Grace paper pack and cardstock pack.  We actually bought 2 of the Bloom with Grace printed paper packs for these layouts.  We liked both sides so much, we wanted to be able to use all the papers in the layouts.

On this layout I added a little Sangria and Sundance cardstock for design elements.  The photo mats are in Espresso and the journal spot is in French Vanilla cardstock and it was cut with the CTMH Stitched Simple Brackets dies.

The acorn is a Quicktuz dies and it goes well with the fall colors on this layout.  There is room for a title and more embellishments once you add pictures.

To purchase Close to My Heart products please visit my website 

 https://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com/

Close up of the journal spot and one acorn. 




No comments:

Post a Comment