Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Jingle Joy Layout 1 CTMH

 Here is the first layout from the Close to My Heart Jingle Joy paper and coordinating cardstock packets.  For my club we use 2 of the Jingle Joy patterned paper and one coordinating cardstock.  I also add in other cardstock if the design needs it.  I love how this layout turned out and I used some older dies and stamps to make this layout.  

For this layout I added Kraft, Black and Daisy White cardstock.  I decided to use some older stamps and make some design paper as I needed more than just the one B&W heart one from the paper packet.  The black snowflake paper was made with the snowflakes from the old C1506 Flakey Friends stamp set and for white swirly stars paper I used M1146 Swirling Stars Essentials stamp.  We all have stamps in our stash, so pull out those old stamp and add some excitement to your layouts by making your own patterned paper.  It is very easy as some stamps lend themselves to making background paper without any difficultly.

The title was stamped from older D1443 Share the Magic stamp set.  The snowflakes are from CTMH older dies and some other snowflake dies I had on hand.   We all have many things in our stash and using them with new products is fun.    

To purchase Close to My Heart products please visit my website 

 https://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment