Saturday, January 2, 2021

Jingle Joy layout 2 CTMH

This is the second layout my club will do.  This layout was based on another Makers base pages, but it is different as I always have spaces for more pictures and larger pictures and my accents are always different. I had some left over snowflake paper that I stamped so I used it to highlight the title and accents on page 2 and the journal spot.  I always save paper while I am working on a layout as you can cleverly use little bits that are left over for fun accents.

The Be Merry title is an old CTMH dies and the jingle bells where from a die set I had on hand.  I built this layouts on some Kraft cardstock.  I didn't want to waste the Raspberry or Christmas Tree paper for the base page and the Kraft paper was cheaper.

To purchase Close to My Heart products please visit my website 

 https://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment