Monday, January 4, 2021

Jingle Joy layout 3 CTMH

This is the 3rd layout that my club will do from the Jingle Joy CTMH paper and coordinating cardstock packs.  We get 2 of the patterned paper so that I can create at least 4 or 5 layouts.   Again the base pages were based on another Makers layout, but it is very different as I use dies I have on hand and larger and more photo spots and I always have a journal spot.

I added some Evergreen CTMH glitter paper for a bit of sparkle and the car is a Spellbinder die and the presents are old Quickutz dies.  I have a ton of products, so I use them to add interest to the layouts. The journal spot was made from a Cottage Cutz die set.

To purchase Close to My Heart products please visit my website 

 https://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment