Thursday, April 7, 2016

Penelope Layout 1

This paper is Close to My Heart Penelope


I have added some extra card stock in Pear and Thistle as I like to mat my photos.
So the Pear is 4 1/4  x 8 1/2  and the Thistle is 4 1/4  x 6 1/4.

A zip strip from the paper packet is used in addition to Thistle Washi tape.
The bright striped squares are from the Picture My Life paper sheet.
The cute little bird and frog are from the stamp set C1368 Sprint Critters and cut with Z3207 Spring Critters Thin Cuts. I chose to color these with my Copic markers, but you could also use a blending pen and use CMTH Inks in Honey, Canary, and Pear.  I have popped up the frog and bird.
Playful Puffies in silver are used as accents on this layout. 

I need to add close up of the pages below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment