Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Penelope Layout 4


This is the last layout I made from the Close to My Heart Penelope paper pack.  I added 2 extra Daisy White card stock sheet.


This layout was made with the paper left over from the CTMH Penelope paper pack.  I had already added a Thistle and Pear card stock sheet for an earlier layout, so I used the remaining on this layout.  You could make cards instead if you wish, but I choose to offer my club a 4th layout.

The Daisy White base I spritz's with a mixture of Pear re-inker and white paint with water.  Also Honey re-inker and white paint with water.  Just gave each base page a flew spritz's  and added some interest to the otherwise plain background.  The Honey and Pear colors are part of this color scheme.  I could have also added some Thistle, but I liked the look with just Honey and Pear.

The large photo mat is 5 x 7 and I love the triple mat. Mats on page 2 are 4 x 6 of design paper and 4 x 4 or the card stock.
A zip strip was used on the top of each layout and the Pear striped Washi tape on the bottom.

Close up of pages below (coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment