Saturday, April 14, 2018

Stargazer layout 1


This is the first layout from the CTMH Stargazer paper packet.  I have added 2 Whisper card stock as base pages and one Pacifica piece of card stock for photo mats.  The layout is based on the Workshop Your Way layouts, with slight changes as I usually do.  


What I did with the Whisper card stock is cut a center out of each piece about 11 1/4 x 11 1/4 inches. This allowed me to make the 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch photo mats for this layout and also use some photo mats for the other layouts.  I also used the opposite side of the design paper.  I wanted to give my customers some layouts that were different.  This also shows how you can take a paper packet and by using certain sides of the paper you can change the feel of the layout.  I used the Stargazer dots in blue to add some embellishments to this layout.  I also used one pocket card for the journal spot and some yellow Stargaze dots.



To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment