Friday, April 13, 2018

Stargazer layout 2

This is the second layout from the Stargazer CTMH paper packet.  I usually base my first 3 layouts on the Workshop your way ideas.  I change them up a bit as I like larger pictures and to have most of my pictures matted.  I have added Poppy card stock and Daisy White card stock for the base pages on this layout.


The photo mats are 4 x 4 for the smaller ones and then 6 x 8 for the larger so that you can put two trimmed 4 x 6 pictures on them.    Stargazer dots in the Poppy color are used as embellishments.  
The rocket ship is a Taylored Expressions die and the Space man is a custom Quicktuz die.  I love how they look on this page.  They go so well with this paper.

Close up of the first page below.  




To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

1 comment: