Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Stargazer layout 4

This is the 4th and final layout from the CTMH Stargazer paper packet.  I added one Daisy White card stock sheet for a base page.  The other base page is one of the design pieces of paper. 


The 4 x 6 Whisper photo mats are paper left over from a pervious layout, just like the Canary 4 x 4 photo mat. I used 6 pocket cards on this layout.  Three 4 x 6 pocket cards for photo mats.  I then taped two 3 x 4 inch pocket cards together for one stripped 4 x 6 photo mat.  The journal spot has the poppy design 3 x 4 pocket card under it.  The large journal spot I am using as a photo mat.  Zip strips in polka dot where used as accents as well as all 3 colors of the Stargazer spots.


To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment