Monday, December 31, 2018

Forever and Always layout

This layout used the Forever & Always Cut Above layout kit.  This allows you to do a quick and easy 2 page layout.  This again is an older kit, but I wanted to show how these layouts look done.  I plan to use this layout for my son and daughter in-law's wedding.



I have added double photo mats in Poppy and Sage cardstock.  Then I also changed it by making 2 small journal spots in Poppy and White.  

Simple/fast fun layout.  I did not use all the water color flowers or all 4 x 6 pocket cards.  I plan to use those and cardstock to make another layout.  These kits are made so you can make one 2 page layout and then it comes with 4 memory protectors.  Two for the layout and then 2 with spots for 4 x 6 photos and the memory cards.  So if you used it that way you would have three 2 page layouts.

To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment