Thursday, December 20, 2018

Girl layout with bears


Fun baby layout for a little girl.


This layout uses some old Close to My Heart paper.

The bears are Boo bear from Go Kreate dies.  I just love these dies.  The Boo bear with all the accessories are a series of really fun dies that are made in the US but for purchase in the UK.  There are really old dies so I do not know if they are available any longer.

The star accents was stamped from CTMH stamp set D1333
The baby saying is from Heather Stamping Haven
I used a Sixxix die to stamp the borders in Honey and Gypsy card sock.

There is space for 2 large pictures and a bunch of small pictures and a journal spot.  The small pictures are double matted and the large ones are triple matted.



To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com



No comments:

Post a Comment