Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Girl layout with animals pink and green


Little girl or baby girl layout for a baby book.  I have made this layout before, but I have changed the color of the animals on this one.


This layout is made from old Close to My Heart paper.  It has fun bright pink and green that is just great for a little girl or baby page layout.
The base is made from 2 Daisy White card stock pages and the green base mats are from Willow card stock. 
I used an EK Success punch to make the borders.
There is room for a title and journal spots on the top of both pages.

The animals are made with Quickutz dies.  These were all exclusive store based dies and I just love them.  I made the Hippo and Tiger out of Willow card stock to match the accents on this page.

Top and bottom borders on both pages  2 x 12 inches
Willow border -  3/4 x 12 inches , edged with EK Success border punch
3/4 x 12 inches pink polka dot over top of Willow border.
Mats - 4 x 6 inches in Willow, 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 inches in black and 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches pink polka dot.
Journal spot is a bit smaller and I forgot to measure that one.



To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment