Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Princess layout


Princess layout with bling!!!  Such a fun layout for a little girl.  Simple yet elegant.


I love this black/grey/white/purple base pages. I found them in a local Scrapbook store.

The photo mats are double matted with black and grape card stock that perfectly matches the base pages.
I created the circle borders from an EK Success punch and accented them with the grape card stock.  There are 3 princess bling crowns to accent the layout.
The large Tiara was made from a Quickutz Tiara die.  I did not have any silver glitter paper, so I took silver glitter Washi tape and adhered it out on white card stock.  I then cut the tiara out and it looks great.   I accented the Tiara with light purple dots.

The Princess title was cut with the Silhouette Cameo and I made a shadow for it.  This is again in the black and grape card stock.




To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment