Friday, August 28, 2020

First Food layout 01

 My grandson eats his food so well and does not make much of a mess for me.  I wanted little messy mouth pictures so I was able to get a few.  He LOVES his food.  I have never seen a young child east so well when starting food.  He's started food about 6 1/2 months old.  In these picture he is eating blueberries and carrots that his mom made.  It is so fun feeding this little guy.  The accents were created with SVG files from Treasure Box Designs.  They did not have quite what I wanted so this is a combination of 3 different SVG files and I modified the title to use a  baby food jar instead of a tippy cup.  Love how this turned out.

The layout I created months ago using Close to My Heart papers.  I have a club that gets together monthly and I design layouts for them.  You can see how easy it is to then add pictures and accent later.  I always leave room for titles and accents on every layout as these are what make a layout pop.

To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment