Wednesday, August 26, 2020

New-Baby-boy-01

 I made this layout some time ago using Close to My Heart papers.  I find it easier to design a layout without the pictures.  When I have pictures I tend to just mat them and not really do andy special design.  I always leave spots for titles and embellishments on the layouts I design. This way they can be used for anything.

On this layout I used the S-Seal SVG file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs as the title.  I finished the title by adding the rest of Sterling in the same colors. I think the title makes the page pop with those big seal eyes.  I also added a little Quickutz bear and a deer silhouette from IO dies.

Close up of the Title below.

To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:

http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment