Saturday, August 29, 2020

Timber Layout 1 - Close to My Heart

This is the first of 5 layouts using 2 of the Close to My Heart Timber paper packs and one of the Timber cardstock packs. I really loved both sides of the paper so I had my club get 2 packs of the design paper and I have made 5 different layouts for them.  This design was based on a layout from another consultant, it is not totally the same but similar.

The journal spot is made with the new CTMH stitched fancy bracket thin cuts (Z3686).  The large triangle is an 11 x 11 square cut in half and the smaller ones are 5 x 5 squares cut in half.

The bear and deer silhouette are dies I had on hand.  Close up of the bear and journal spot.

 


To purchase CTMH products please visit my site:
http://cjgsscrap.closetomyheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment