Monday, August 3, 2020

Your Dino-mite file 01

Working on creating with SVG files today.   I need to get photos printed and then I will make a layout with these.  I just love my Silhouette Cameo 2 and what I can make with it and purchased SVG files.  I still love all my dies and use them as well, but the SVG files has opened a whole new world for me.  

This file is from Cuddly Cute Designs
These are so fun to make.  Can't wait to scrap with pictures of my grandson.

The title is just modified in layout from the original SVG file.  I saw another crafter who had changed the title to be stacked like this, so I stacked the title and then offset it twice to get the 3 tired title layout above.  I love the way it looks.  I do like to ink the top of my titles in a slightly darker color.  It just helps them to pop more.


No comments:

Post a Comment